What: The Annual GGIA Round Up Garden Party
When: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Dr. Mike & Bonnie Dirr Home Garden, Athens, Georgia
Why: To benefit the GGIA Partnership in Sustainability. The PISP provides funding resources for the association beyond what we pay in dues or what we raise at the trade show or at other events throughout the year.
· Wintergreen plus membership dues account for about 85% of our budget
· PISP and other fundraiser events supply the balance of our operating budget
· Our industry needs GGIA on the legislative, educational and marketing front
Atmosphere: The Round Up is a Casual Garden Party.
· Tour of Dr. Dirr's Garden
· Really relaxed evening with friends and colleagues
· Great entertainment with a Blue Grass Band
. Great catered food
Ticket Costs: $100 per ticket, Table of 8 $650
Click here to purchase your tickets.
Last Year’s Highlights:
· Over 130 in attendance
· Over $13,000 raised in support of GGIA
The Challenge is Twofold:
· Buy 2 or more tickets and join the fun / bring friends, employees, or customers
· If you cannot attend, then support GGIA with a $250 or $500 sponsorship to help cover
the cost and to boost the success of our fund raising efforts by clicking here.
It's not just a ticket to a Garden Party... It's an investment in GGIA!